3. The UI / UX (user interface/user experience) is so horrible that I still don’t really understand how to use it.
4. When people ask me to follow them on Snapchat, I do, but we never talk, so what’s the point?
5. WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, iMessage and other messaging apps are way better.
6. The original idea behind Snapchat of disappearing messages, should have been a fad, the app should have never gotten this big.
7. People like to show off on the app, but they never want to hang out… So what is the point? You want to be social, yet you want to keep things virtual, that’s just silly.
8. Because deleting the app from my phone felt pretty damn good!
594 total views, 3 views today